Holding back: Chapter 8
Written on: December 28, 2008
Time: 2:15 PM

Sometimes when there are too many to choose from sometimes the best choice would be just choosing the one that catches your eye first? Maybe for some situations but not all I guess.

“Ah… there aren’t many movies to watch. Why not you choose? I’ll be fine with anything; even if you don’t want to watch any.” Damn I am useless; bring her to the movies when there isn’t much to watch. I feel like shooting myself.

“I think I want to watch. Err… how about the one with Keanu Reeves? Doesn’t look that bad?”

Paying for the tickets, we still had about twenty minutes before the movie starts deciding to go MacDonald’s to get an ice-cream.

It was quite hard for me to believe that I am actually with Michelle, what more I held her hand. I guess I do enjoy being with her from long ago but I never expected this. Even though we might still feel a bit awkward together, it felt good to be going out with someone that actually likes me for me.

“Michelle? I’m sorry that I am so lousy at starting up a conversation. I know I can be boring at times. Sorry.”

Looking at me with an angry look she said, “Why is it that you always look down on yourself Yiwei?” looking a bit softer, “I’m sorry, but I like you like that, you don’t have to always think about what to say next you know? Even I don’t know what to say sometimes. I just feel happy you know?” holding my hand a bit tighter, “you know, I didn’t even expect myself to kiss you yesterday, it just happened. Haha and I’m just glad I did.”

Squeezing her hand back, I told her that I was sorry again and gave her a screwed look and a salute saying yes ma’am. Starting to laugh again I thought to myself, maybe this is for the best; I mean we are both happy with each other and there was nothing holding us back.

Reaching MacDonald's, I asked her what she wanted ordering, I felt my mobile vibrate. Taking it out of my pocket I saw that Weiqi called. I panicked.

“Err… sorry Michelle I got to take this phone call, wait for me awhile.”

“Weiqi?” saying her name with a weird tone.

“Am I disturbing you Yiwei? I hope I am not. I just called to tell you that I got discharged from the hospital. Haha, see you soon?”

Telling her that that was good we wished each other goodbye I hung the call.

Walking to Michelle, she asked me who that was. Telling her that it was one of my friends getting discharged from the hospital, she asked me whether it was Weiqi, feeling a bit shocked I asked her how she knew who it was. She told me that almost the whole school knew that she fainted on Friday and that I sent her to the hospital. Asking if she was alright, I told her that she just fainted because of exhaustion.

Damn, why do I have to feel so guilty all of a sudden? Breathe idiot, breathe!

Finishing our ice-cream, she said, “I think we should go up soon our movie’s gonna start soon.”

While going up, I knew that something was wrong because for one thing was that she didn’t talk to me and the silence was starting to get very awkward.

Calling her name, I asked her if the call was bothering her. Shaking her head, she said that I was thinking too much into it.

Sitting at our seats, I couldn’t help think that whatever thought that were swimming in her head, it would be thought that I know was bothering her. She didn’t talk much less even held my hand after the call. Why did I have to panic? Why did I have to ruin a perfect day?

“Can you stop thinking and start pampering me? I want popcorn, POPCORN!” she started hammering on my arm with her fist while smiling.

“Ok, ok! Ouch, I’m going! Relax popcorn on the way!” turning to face her, “Michelle? I like you too.”

Passing the popcorn to her, she lifted the armrest to sit closer to me.

Halfway through the movie I could tell that she wasn’t really paying attention to the movie because she was really very fidgety; more like she was playing with me throughout the movie, but seriously the movie was very boring that I didn’t mind at all. Feeding me popcorn, holding my hand, throwing popcorn around and lots more weird but funny stuff.

“Yiwei, how much longer is the movie?”

“About an hour more I think? You’re not enjoying the movie huh?”

Laughing sheepishly she said, “Yea, lousy choice of a movie huh? Haha...”

Putting my arm around her, I brought her closer to me, bringing my face closer to hers I told her to close her eyes, kissing her forehead I moved down to her lips. Tasting her soft sweet lips, I started kissing her with more passion.

Snuggling closer to each other, she softly said "more…"


HELLO PEEPS! Sorry this chapter took such a long time, it's one of the most difficult chapters i had to do, editting was a bitch.. hahaha.. the story will have its twist and turns.. hope you guys like it, but till den stay tuned!!!!!!! =]]