Red rose draft 2
Written on: June 28, 2009
Time: 3:43 AM

“W, who are you? And how did you manage to get into my house?”

Smiling at me with such a casual matter-of-fact look, she said in a whisper the door was wide open.

Taking a step back in fear of this girl who was sitting on my bed, I noticed that there was something wrong with her printed t-shirt; it wasn’t printings at all but instead blood stains! Did she come to my house to have me killed like that last person whose blood still remains ever present on her t-shirt?

Trying to calm myself down I asked her, “Then what are you doing here?”

Still smiling, she told me that she had nothing else better to do and decided to stalk her stalker.

Realizing that she was referring to me, my heart skipped a beat. How did she manage to... no wait, am I having a dream? This has got to be a dream. Everything just doesn’t make any sense; the way she got into my room, the reason why and most importantly the way she looks; high cheek bones with blush cheeks, lushes lips and fiercely ruby red eyes that seems to be set on fire. To say it simply she’s a beauty and truly one-of-a-kind.

Without even thinking I asked her whether this was a dream.

She burst into a fit of laughter. A moment later she noticeably tries not to laugh and said “Does my stalker regret stalking me now that I’m the one stalking instead?”

“Oh, you noticed the blood on my t-shirt huh?”

Was that the only thing that seems weird to her? What about breaking into my house? Come on wake up; got to try closing my eyes. WAKE UP!

Smelling her perfume getting stronger I knew that she was getting closer to me she broke the silence by whispering into my ear, “You know, closing your eyes won’t change a thing.”

Resigning to my fate I opened my eyes to see an amused looking girl looking at me.