Red rose draft 3
Written on: July 2, 2009
Time: 3:56 PM

“You know, I am not here to kill you; I really do have nothing else better to do and thought that it would be fun following you and giving you a scare, but judging from the way you are looking at me it seems that I not only gave you a good scare. Haha, I am usually not this talkative either.”

Not being able to talk, move or even think all I could do is stare back at her. Her smile never failed to stay on her perfect face. Opening my mouth and closing it again in hesitance, she smiled even brighter and told me just speak my mind.

Seeing as I was still hesitant to speak she said, “Mmm, you do know that I won’t bite you. Just ask anything you want; my age, what am I, how I got here faster than you? Anything that comes to mind; by the way my name is Roselle Knowls, just call me Rose.”

The first thing that came to my lips were why her eyes were such I fierce shade of ruby red. Looking at me like that was the simplest piece in the jigsaw puzzle she said in a neutral matter-of-fact tone that she wasn’t human.

“Don’t you know that it is considered very rude when a lady introduces herself to you and you just ignore it? Isn’t it only polite to introduce yourself to her; even in this generation?” Blushing like an idiot, I told her that my name was Zacarius Archer or Zac for short.

Testing out my name out loud, she finally nodded her auburn head and said she would call me Mr. Archer instead, but while she said that she did not once look up at me. I wonder what she was thinking of.

“Eh, Rose? Are you alright?” I seem to be missing something very important in this conversation.

Interrupting my chain of thought she replied saying that it was something unimportant.

“Oh, look at the time I’ve gotta run. See you around Mr. Archer.” Spinning around to look at how late it was I saw that it was already a quarter past five in the morning; wanting to ask her how she was going to get home, I was just staring into the emptiness of my room.

Noticing something on my side table I picked it up. It was a simple note written in an incredibly beautiful handwriting saying, “This isn’t a dream Mr. Archer.” And sign off with a lipstick make at the bottom.

What the hell? Who was this girl that can just come and go as she like and really, what was she?